MONTE CARLO MASTERS OF OLIVE OIL INTERNATIONAL COMPETION 2022 FAQs
2022 COMPETITION FAQS
BE PART OF THE NEW STANDARD
IN OLIVE OIL COMPETITION
MOOOIC 2022 will have for EXTRA VIRGIN OLIVE OILS a total of only 24 International prizes plus 9 National prizes in the Extra Virgin Olive Oils Competition:
- Top 3 scores of each category (Low Fruity, Medium Fruity, High Fruity) – [9 International Prizes];
- Top 3 Highest score of each type (Monovarietals, Blends, DOP/IGP, Organic) – [12 International Prizes];
- Top 3 scores on an all-in-category list. Each category will be multiplied by a coefficient to have a standard score (calculated on the maximum score that can be achieved on a specific category related to the score of 100) – [3 International Prizes]
- The 3 best samples coming from the Orange Municipalities Associated [3 National Prizes]
- The 3 best samples coming from the Liguria Region [3 National Prizes]
- The 3 best samples coming from the Site Historique Grimaldi de Monaco Municipalities [3 National Prizes]
A single EVOO can be awarded multiple prizes.
MOOOIC 2022 will have NEW CONTEST for the AROMATIZED OILS, total of only 6 International prizes :
- Top 3 scores of Natural Aromatized Oils category – [3 International Prizes];
- Top 3 scores of Chemical Aromatized Oils – [3 International Prizes];
MOOOIC 2022 will have a NEW CONTEST FOR THE BEST PACKAGING OR DESIGN AWARDS with only 6 International prizes:
- Top 3 scores for the Best Packaging – [3 International Prizes];
- Top 3 scores for the Best Labels – [3 International Prizes];
Of course, all the Companies involved in production or in selling Olive Oil and Aromatized Oils are welcome in all the Contests. All the producers that are going to enrol more than one sample will have a special treatment with a special discount fee entry. They will gain more winning chances by subscribing with two or more samples or two or more contests.
MONTE CARLO MASTERS INTERNATIONAL CONTEST 2022 will aim to become one of the top-ranked and more authoritative International Olive Oil and Olives Contests in World.
We are going to judge and select the new MASTERS OF OLIVE OIL around the world and we will be awarding a total of only 36 international prizes.
Every Winner will get:
- The invite for the Award Ceremony & Conference on June 4th in Monaco;
- Their Olive Oil published on our site Award pages forever;
- Award Diploma certifying their Olive Oil achievement;
- Technical description sheet;
- A page inside the new online Worldwide Olive Oil MOOOIC 2022 Online Guide.
Please see at MOOOIC – Monte Carlo Masters of Olive Oil – International Competition 2022. Rules & Regulations related to the International Olive Oil Competition.
MOOOIC 2022 is open to any Company or Organization: Olive Growers, Manufacturers, Olive Mills, Social and Cooperative, Cooperatives and Producer organizations, Bottlers / Packagers, Associations of producers, Traders (Exporters, Importers and Traders of olive oil), Packagers responsible for a registered trademark or brand in the market.
- Go to the website registration page before April 25th to enroll ( www.mastersofoliveoil.org ) and complete the easy 4-steps online registration;
- Send your samples to MOOOIC – 2022 not later then April 25th ( learn more about shipping samples here: https://mastersofoliveoil.org/rules-regulations/ );
- Winners will be announced on June 4th 2022 In Monte Carlo.
From October 18th until January 31st Early Booking time offers SPECIAL PRICES, You’ll save ufp to the 35% when You enroll more samples . The regular cost to enter the Contest is 250,00 euro each sample between February 1st and April 25th will pay the regular fee. Remember the more samples You ernroll the more You can save all the time.Register online now in 4 easy steps, follow the link: https://mastersofoliveoil.org/registration/
The samples, shipped in DDP mode (Delivery Duty Paid and with “door to door” delivery) will be accepted from April 1st to April 30th. For complete information about shipping your samples go to: https://mastersofoliveoil.org/rules-regulations/ or send samples to: Organization MOOOIC 2021 c/o ALDO MAZZINI – Via XX Settembre, 16 – 18100 IMPERIA – ITALY – Mobile +39 335 371894 -Phone: +39 0184 65511.
The award winners oils will be photographed and publicized. Samples should be sent of the same packaging you use in the market place.
Winners will have:
- Their Olive Oil published on our site the first page until the next Competition;
- Award label certifying their Olive Oil achievement;
- Technical description sheet;
- YouTube video hosted on our channel which can be embedded on Winners’ websites, describing their Olive Oil qualities and Why to Buy reasons.
The Contest Winners will be unveiled on June 11th 2022 in Monte Carlo during awards ceremony at a press conference and reception. Complete results will be indexed on our website Mastersofoliveoil.org and distributed through international media.
The Monte Carlo Masters of Olive Oil & Masters of Olives Intenational Competition 2022 will be Judged by 2 top level groups of international olive oil experts. There will be many Panel Leaders and professionals on Olive Oil Quality and experts in arts, communication and marketing for the new Packaging Contest. We aim to guarantee the hugest range of rapresented conutries in the Jury. All Master of Olive Oil!
The MOOOIC 2022 is organized by F.lli Mazzini s.a.s. with support of KNOIL Association with President Alissa Mattei, and all the Associations, …. contributing with the tasters and with the dissemination of the event to the Producers have only one MISSION in common: “to help in spreading the knowledge of olive oil to the world consumers in order to increase their awareness and “appreciation” of all High Quality EVOOs.