MASTERS OF OLIVE OIL INTERNATIONAL COMPETION FAQs
BE PART OF THE NEW STANDARD
IN OLIVE OIL COMPETITION
MOOOIC 2019 will have a total of only 21 prizes:
- Top 3 scores of each category (Low Fruity, Medium Fruity, High Fruity) – ;
- Top 3 Highest score of each type (Monovarietals, blends, DOP/IGP, Organic) – ;T
- Top 3 scores on an all-in-category list. Each category will be multiplied by a coefficient to have a standard score (calculated on the maximum score that can be achieved on a specific category related to the score of 100) – 
A single EVOO can be awarded multiple prizes.
MOOOIC 2019 will aim to become the top-ranked International Olive Oil Contest in Italy.
We are going to judge and select the new MASTERS OF OLIVE OIL around the world and we will be awarding a total of only 24 prizes.
Every Winner will get:
- Their Olive Oil published on our site Award page until the next Competition;
- Award Diploma certifying their Olive Oil achievement;
- Technical description sheet;
- A page inside the new online Worldwide Olive Oil MOOOIC 2019 Online Guide
Please see at MOOOIC – Masters of Olive Oil – International Competition SANREMO 2019. Rules & Regulations related to the International Olive Oil Competition.
MOOOIC 2019 is open to any Company or Organization: Olive Growers, Manufacturers, Olive Oil Mills, Social and Cooperative Oil , Mills, Cooperatives and Producer organizations, Bottlers / Packagers, Associations of producers, Traders (Exporters, Importers and Traders of olive oil), Packagers responsible for a registered trademark or brand in the market.
The cost to enter the contest is 250 euro each sample . EARLY BOOKING TIME IS ONLINE UNTILL JANUARY 31ST. Register online here: https://mastersofoliveoil.org/registration/
The samples, shipped in DDP mode (Delivery Duty Paid and with “door to door” delivery) will be accepted from February 15th to March 31st. For complete information about shipping your samples go to: https://mastersofoliveoil.org/rules-regulations/ or send samples to: Organization MOOOIC SANREMO 2019 c/o HOTEL ROYAL – SANREMO – Corso Cavallotti, 80 – 18038 Sanremo (IM) – ITALY – Phone: +39 0184 5391
The award winners oils will be photographed and publicized. Samples should be sent of the same packaging you use in the market place.
Winners will have:
- Their Olive Oil published on our site the first page until the next Competition;
- Award label certifying their Olive Oil achievement;
- Technical description sheet;
- YouTube video hosted on our channel which can be embedded on Winners’ websites, describing their Olive Oil qualities and Why to Buy reasons.
The Contest Winners will be unveiled during awrds ceremony( at a press conference and reception ) in 12th May 2019. Complete results will be indexed on our website Mastersofoliveoil.org and distributed through international media.
The Masters of Olive Oil Intenational Competition 2019 will be Judged by a top level group of international olive oil experts. We aim to guarantee the hugest range of rapresented conutries in the Jury. All Master of Olive Oil!
The MOOOIC 2019 is organized by Aldo Mazzini, Ehud Soriano, and all the Associations like Knoil, …. contributing with the tasters and with the dissemination of the event to the producers have only one MISSION in common: “to help spread the knowledge of olive oil to the world consumers in order to increase their awareness ‘appreciation”.